Welcome to Writing for Peace!
Writing for Peace is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to cultivating empathy through education and creative writing in order to develop a foundation of compassion on which to build a more peaceful world. Our goal is to inspire and guide young writers to refine their craft and to consider the many ways their writing focus can bring us closer to nonviolent conflict resolution, a society that values human rights, as well as environmental and economic sustainability.
Writing for Peace offers:
- Annual Young Writers’ Contest
- DoveTales, An International Journal of the Arts
- Role Models, Our Advisory Panel members offer regular blog posts
- Recommended Reading
- Writing Craft Tips
- Annual Youth Summit
- Peace Journalism
- Periodic Readings and Events
- Links to other relevant programs, resources, and inspiration
Copyright © 2015/2016 Writing for Peace. All rights reserved.